Christ the King Plaque
October 27, 2016/
A fun craft activity for children and adults alike! Hot glue gun involved so younger ones will require some assistance.
- Thick board/cardboard
- Hot glue gun
- PVA glue and paint brush
- Aluminium foil
- Permanent markers in various colours
- Printout of CathFamily Christ the King design template (optional)
- 30 minutes, depending on complexity of the design
- Use the pencil to copy to impress your design into the board using the CathFamily design or be creative and draw your own.
- Trace over the design with the hot glue (simple designs are best as the glue is quite chunky).
- Spread PVA glue evenly over the board and hot glue parts.
- Place the aluminium foil (shiny side down) lightly on the board. Starting at the middle and working outwards, use your finger tip or the end of a rounded pencil to gently press the foil into the grooves.
- Fold the edges of the foil over and affix to the back with more PVA glue.
- Colour your design using the permanent markers.
Download Template here
Share this story, choose your platform
We love to hear your stories and ideas. Please keep your comments respectful, your suggestions productive and published under your own name. More info here
Leave a Comment