February 14, 2015/
It is good to praise God! When we praise someone, we reflect back to them their own goodness to them and we also can be aware for how their goodness inspires and sustains us. This is why human beings praise God, he does not need to be reminded of his goodness, but we need the reminder of how his goodness sustain and inspire us.
- Paper, fabric (felt works really well) or wide ribbon
- Colouring pens or pencils
- Small Sticks, eg. popsicle sticks, skewers
- Glue or sticky tape
- Print out the template and cut out the flag or use it to cut out fabric or ribbon.
- Write words of praise on your flag, or glue the words on the template to the flag.
- Attach it to a stick and put it in your prayer space.
Give the kids free reign with the decorating. You could use fabric paint, glitter, pipe cleaners, feathers, sequins, old magazine or holy card pictures… Make it loud and proud!Download Template Here
This activity compliments the Mardi Gras Prayer and Ashes Prayer.
Share this story, choose your platform
We love to hear your stories and ideas. Please keep your comments respectful, your suggestions productive and published under your own name. More info here
Leave a Comment