This new twist on an old favourite game will make a terrific handmade Father’s Day gift!
Instead of the traditional noughts and crosses, use the symbols for Alpha and Omega. These are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet and represent Christ’s dominion over all of creation. See the book of Relevation 22:13 where it says, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end”.
Need a refresher on how to play? Two players take turns trying to get their pebbles into a row of three.
- 30cm of coloured fabric
- Needle & thread
- Permanent marker
- 10 smooth pebbles or stones
1. Cut out a piece of fabric into a rectangular shape.
2. Fold the fabric in half. Using a needle and thread sew both sides of the fabric to make a small pouch bag.
3. Turn the pouch bag inside out.
4. Sew the same sides for the second time to seal it.
5. Lay the bag on a flat surface and using a permanent marker, draw two vertical lines and two horizontal lines that intersect in the middle.
6. Draw the symbol A on five pebbles and Ω on the rest.
7. Enjoy playing Tic Tac Toe!