Give mum a bouquet of flowers that will last all year and remind her of you.
- Cardboard in various colours
- Chenille pipe cleaners
- Photographs of children
- Glue, scissors
- Draw or trace the petal templates onto cardboard. Decorate with markers or patterned paper if desired.
- Position your photographs in the hole – trim off the excess and glue the photo in place onto the back piece.
- Bend the top of pipe cleaner to make a small hook and position this as shown in the template. Glue the flower fronts in place.
- When you have several photo-flowers complete, arrange them into a bouquet and tie with ribbon.