A family is made up of different members, who each have their own unique gifts and interests.
Design a special crest for your family. You could include your parents, brothers and sisters, or grandparents and pets too. Think about what makes each member unique and special and choose a symbol and colour to represent each person.
- Family Crest Template. Download Here.
- Textas, pencils and other colouring materials.
- Choose your template and divide it up into sections, one for each member of your family.
- Think about what symbol and colour to put in each section. Think about that person, and what makes them unique. Your symbol cloud represent them, their hobbies or their favourite thing.
- Draw in the symbol and decorate it.
Red: Blood, sacrifice
Green: New life, spring
Gold: Glory, joy
Music note: Song, musical
Butterfly: Change, transformation
Dove: Peace, Holy Spirit
Candle: Light, faith
Flag: Patriotism, identity
Circle: Unity, eternity