No Time To Rise! Unleavened Bread Recipe
During the Passover, the Israelites did not have time to wait for their bread to rise as they had to escape from Egypt. Try your hand at making unleavened bread for your Last Supper meal.
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add just enough water to make a dough.
- Kneed the dough on a floured surface and separate it into four portions.
- Roll the dough out into a flat disc about 5 mm thick.
- Cook each disc either in a fry pan or on the hotplate of a BBQ.
This recipe can be used with the Last Supper Meal or any other time of the year.