No Time To Rise! Unleavened Bread Recipe
July 6, 2012/
During the Passover, the Israelites did not have time to wait for their bread to rise as they had to escape from Egypt. Try your hand at making unleavened bread for your Last Supper meal.
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add just enough water to make a dough.
- Kneed the dough on a floured surface and separate it into four portions.
- Roll the dough out into a flat disc about 5 mm thick.
- Cook each disc either in a fry pan or on the hotplate of a BBQ.
This recipe can be used with the Last Supper Meal or any other time of the year.
Share this story, choose your platform
We love to hear your stories and ideas. Please keep your comments respectful, your suggestions productive and published under your own name. More info here
Leave a Comment