HONEST TALK | REAL ISSUES
Offering informative and engaging articles by quality writers in Australia and overseas, FRANKLY has been designed to engage with ordinary people on topics that are relevant to their everyday lives.
Aesthetically beautiful and visually rich, FRANKLY celebrates the joy, hope, humour, and challenges of Catholic living.
FRANKLY is a 128 page quality book presented in contemporary magazine format.
INSPIRED BY POPE FRANCIS’ WARM AND ENGAGING STYLE
FRANKLY unpacks for easy understanding. It dives right into the tough topics and is not afraid to question the status quo and challenge the secular assumptions
- Mixing money with faith
- Mercy: An extra shot of grace
- Freeing the kids from the time squeeze
- Infertility: Stories of heartache and hope
- Pope soundbites: Truth vs Spin
- The science of love unpacked
- Frank talk on ‘Tough Topics’
- Insight from the ‘Father Factor’
- Care for our common home