- King’s Crown
- King’s Robe
- Side table, table cloth
- Candles, matches
- Select a suitable hymn or song with a kingly theme. Download the music/lyrics from the web. Eg. “Majesty, Worship his Majesty.”
- Begin by having one or two people bring the arm chair into the sacred space and set it down.
- Bring the robe and drape it over the chair with the fringe to the front.
- Bring the side table and table cloth and set it next to the throne.
- Bring the candles and light them.
- Finally, bring the crown and place it on the seat of the throne.
- Say the Litany of Praise together.
This Liturgy is featured in the November 2011 edition of the CathFamily eMagazine.